Why Join the CareerXroads® Colloquium?
I have attended a lot of meeting/conferences but this was the first one where serious business discussion was held not just in the meetings but also through dinner and drinks. It was a true learning experience for me.
~Christopher Blum, Campbell's
Colloquium Quick Links
Membership Application & Fees.
Current Colloquium Schedule
Member Case Studies
Colloquium Member Benefits include
- Meetings with your peers. Colloquium members share and network at a series of meetings held throughout the country. Each meeting focuses on specific topics and members share real-world experience, review current research and leave with actionable ideas.
- Access to the Experts. Members have access to a literal treasure trove of research, experience and advice from two recognized experts in the field: Gerry Crispin and Mark Mehler. Colloquium members can get Mark & Gerry's advice via email, phone call, at Colloquium sessions or even the occasional after-hours session at a variety of popular HR conferences.
- Create New, Helpful Connections. CareerXroads Colloquium members are actively involved in collecting, analyzing and sharing best practices in staffing and especially results that encourage learning. We help participants connect to other members with similar interests and challenges. When you need a peer's advice your Colloquium members are always there to help.
- *New* Recruiting Technology Webinars. Quarterly reviews of technology vendors. Mark & Gerry invite vendors to be interviewed - they ask the tough questions and members who use the technology present their experiences.
- Webinars on Hot Topics. Mark & Gerry hold webinars to lead a group discussion on issues that are affecting current business practices. Share how you’re dealing with today’s issues and learn more from fellow members. Webinar dates & times are posted on CareerXroads as they are established.
- Customized Surveys. We offer customized surveys for all members - whether you need stats for a benchmarking report or are gathering info to support a purchase decision. These survey results and more are available in our Members Only Library - Survey results, Colloquium presentations, current news of interest and more are all posted for Colloquium members only. It’s a research library at your fingertips.
- Online Database of Recruiting Technologies: All members will be completing a survey regarding their use and opinion of recruiting technologies. Members will have access to the confidential survey results for benchmarking and can contact members via Mark for in-depth follow up.
- Technology Recommendations. Gain current industry perspective, recruiting technology expertise and the honest feedback of fellow Colloquium members before you decide which technology to purchase.
- One page overview/critique of your site’s job page. (Silver Member or higher.)
- Address Your Agenda. Each unique agenda is based on the critical topics and issues you would like to discuss. The practices that produce results you want to learn about.
- Expand Beyond ’Best’ Practice. What is said in the room stays in the room. Members can share what doesn’t work as well as what does - the good, the bad and the ugly in corporate recruiting. Continuous improvement is a common learning goal and the trust we build is a critical value.
- Improve Your Network. Add the CareerXroads logo next to your name on LinkedIn. Easily identify fellow Colloquium members and improve your trusted network of peers.
- Bring Gerry and Mark to Work with Your Team. Bring Gerry and Mark to your location to facilitate a panel discussion, consult with your team or speak at an annual meeting. Colloquium members receive a discount on the CareerXroads speaking engagement rate.
- Exclusive posting of recruiting jobs on CareerXroads.com. – a page that attracts thousands of targeted visitors each month.
- Colloquium Bellwether - thought-provoking newsletter with short commentary on news events that affect our profession.
Think you’ve got what it takes? All prospective Colloquium members are required to go through an interview process. We invite you to apply for membership today!